Voila! A Nursery!

Matt and I are absolutely in LOVE with how our nursery turned out. He has spent many hours redesigning Memere's old dresser into the beautiful, modern one seen in the picture. The color from my phone makes the colors look a little 'off'- but our baby's room is mint (Sherwin Williams Breakside to be exact), grey and white. A huge thank you to Cara for her impeccable talent at drawing straight lines to help me set up all the triangles. This was definitely a project in patience, but I couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome. We're also using Memere's old rocking chair, but having brand new cushions made- those won't arrive until early September. All we need now are some curtains (eventually), a beautiful hand-painted tree next to the crib, a few totes for the dresser, and a baby to make this complete! I love the calming feeling I get when sitting back and imagining the many hours I'll spend loving on our little one in this room.

No comments:

Post a Comment