10 Things about Pregnacy at 6.5 months.

I thought it'd be fun to document (in true Jessica list style) a few tidbits about Pregnant Jessica:

1. Tying my gym shoes is becoming increasingly more challenging (hello flip flops!)
2. I have absolutely NO cravings- like none. (Yes I want cookies/ice cream all the time, but that's nothing abnormal!)
3. Everyone tells you NOT to buy maternity clothes- but MAN are they comfy...so I have purchased more than I thought I would (maybe there's a fashionista inside me?)
4. Naps are my best friend (side note: Matt has a collection of hilarious photos of me in said naps...with my mouth hanging open!)
5. My nails are crazy strong- prenatal vitamins are working!
6. I have not thrown up a single time since being pregnant (high five Baby!)
7. I've started playing soft music for Baby at night (Baby De moves a lot when music is playing- currently we're enjoying John Mayer Pandora together)
8. I find myself always looking at elephant items for the baby...even though I don't want an animal room at all and Dumbo is my least favorite Disney movie. Ha! (but I LOVE Tara's explanation how elephants represent good luck if their trunks are upward- awwwww!)
9. It's more difficult to registry for baby items than I thought- I want to be practical but don't know what we "really" need...it's overwhelming! (Another note: I will admit not knowing the gender makes clothes buying a real challenge...)
10. I don't mind my belly touched at all- I almost wish more people would rub my Buddha belly!!

Image result for new mom quote

2 comments:

  1. Made me laugh.... love, love, the quote posted. Ahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could touch the belly!!! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete