TRAC + Baby DeFran = 6 1/2 months together

What a week! Matt and I literally spent Wednesday moving between couches so he could play Xbox and I could take naps. Matt spent the weekend celebrating in Seattle for Tommy's bachelor party, while I had the honor of being at TRAC. And although it was a million degrees (okay, okay like 90 and 100) while at camp, it always continues to be one of my favorite things I do each summer. I was blessed with 4 amazing campers and a new counselor to spend 3 days with. This year was even more special since Baby DeFran was my camp buddy! Baby De felt the love all weekend long as our campers excitedly asked all about their movements, tried to get me to give up our baby names, and looking out for us everywhere we went. The staff was equally wonderful to us- to the point that I said "I promise I'm fine, I don't get babied this much at home!" Ha!

Best purchase made this week...wait for it...a foam egg crate cushion! Camp life has never felt so comfy! Also since we've put it onto my side of the bed- all the terrible back and sciatica pain has disappeared. Relief- no matter how long it lasts- is welcomed! I've been doing a great job of making it to Active class twice a week and Cara gave me another amazing prenatal YouTube channel to kick my preggers butt with at home (Seriously BodyGlow PT is no joke- effective, short, and worthy of a great home workout!)

In other exciting news- the little baby of ours has been kicking/moving/making themselves known like crazy! It was hilarious when Harper and I were snuggling watching "Bridget Jones's Baby" (highly recommend it!)- Harper even was startled when a sudden "I'm here!" movement knocked him in the back. I laughed so hard...it's only going to get worse from here Harpster. (smile) Right now morning and night when I'm in bed are the most active times for Baby De. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Blessed indeed! I still recall all those kicks and moves and hiccups you kids gave me. Being a Mom is the most fantastic adventure! Love you bunches sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete