Baby Shower #8 months #Spoiled # Blessed

Baby DeFran and I (for lack of better terms) were utterly spoiled last Sunday at our Baby Shower together. I couldn't thank everyone enough for taking their time to laugh and spend time together with our family. No to mention their extremely thoughtful gifts- I mean...wow! I am continually humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and compassion our friends and family have shown throughout our pregnancy journey. I am so grateful for each and every person in our lives. Truly a village that we can lean on as we take our first steps in to "Parenthood".

My mom, Emily, and Cara truly outdid themselves with the shower. Emily designed all the invitations (Even corner rounded them for added flair!) and took care of many details that helped our shower run smoothly. Cara shared her baking talents with- I think- they BEST cupcakes she's made thus far. Both of these incredible women gave Baby DeFran an incredible handmade gift from their hearts- a gorgeous quilt from Emily and Leslee that matches our nursery perfectly and Cara made an adorable infant car seat blanket. You- my friends- are incredible.

And to my amazing mom (and dad who helped!)- I don't even have enough words to express the gratitude and love I have for them. She and Dad truly know how to spoil their grand kids- and Baby DeFran is no exception as I unwrapped beautiful handmade gifts, necessary registry items, and the most luxurious blanket just for me. Thank you from the bottom our hearts for EVERYTHING you guys continue to do for us. Matt and I are very excited to have you close by to snuggle and love on our little one. Baby DeFran is already so loved by you. Thank you so much.
Cousins!
Dustin giving Auntie Jessica a little "real life training"
My beautiful Mom and Baby DeFran's Memere

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy day... beautiful shower. You have the most incredible friends! They are the best! Loved all the wonderful gifts and so many diapers too! Woo hoo! We all love you....family and friends. Can't wait to welcome our newest little grandchild into our arms! Hugs and kisses.

      Delete